National Account Manager - Grocery - Plant-Based
Up to £55,000 with bonus + potential share options
I've partnered with a disruptive plant-based business that has gained serious momentum in the market. They are extremely high profile and keen to continue their success through innovation and investment.
We are looking for a National Account Manager to join the team, being responsible for 2 of the Top 4 Grocers. becoming the voice of the Brand and the go-to person for the retailers to ensure their voice is heard. You'll have a get sh*t done (right) attitude and be joining a passionate business that has a passion for not only the product but their culture too.
It is essential that you are currently a National Account Manager with at least 2 years working with the UK Grocery Accounts (Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Asda). You will need to have experience in a branded food or drink business and be comfortable with data. We're not too fussed if you're coming from a major blue-chip or an SME... but you'll be comfortable working cross-functionally.
If his sounds of interest please apply with an up-to-date CV.
- Day-to-day management of UK grocery accounts including full P&L responsibility.
- Working closely with Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations etc. to ensure a smooth operation.
- Involvement in NPD launches, ensuring that the customer's needs are capitalised upon.
- Responsible for forecasting, tracking & reporting.
- Using category data & insights to identify opportunities to improve customer range.
- At least 2 years experience in a National Accounts position looking after UK Grocery (Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Asda).
- You must have experience with food or drink products.
- You'll have strong presentation, commercial and analytical skills.
- Great attitude with the ability to work cross-functionally and the want to build the culture.