Position: National Account Manager
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for National Account Manager to join our team. Are you a sales professional with proven successful FMCG experience?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Being accountable for achievement of sales and profit targets (NSV and GP).
- Participating in formulation of joint business plans and implementing with Key Customers
- Tracking defined company measures and proposing remedial actions to address gaps.
- Ensuring that negotiations with accounts for fiscal terms and profit levels are well planned, agreed and budgeted and ensure all activities are effectively planned and executed with excellence.
- Keeping abreast of industry and account specific trends, competitor activity and communicate with Consumer team as required.
- Working with appropriate internal teams (category management, marketing, supply chain, technical, R&D) to define strategy and ensure execution of agreed plans
- Facilitating effective multi functional/level networks within customer and consumer group
- Driving business agenda through facilitation of inclusive virtual team.
- Business related degree or equivalent
- Strong financial/commercial understanding together with ability to interpret and manage P&L
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Proven customer management skills
- Good communicator both verbal and written
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and sustain relationships at all levels (internal and external)
- High levels of integrity and trust demonstrating strong ethics and values
- Proven track record of achievement Motivation & results orientation
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people and our planet.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and flavors to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers in 150 countries and territories in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a culture based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, ethics and integrity and growth.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team with a passion for flavour, then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 94599).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.