Field Sales Executive - Weetabix
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus + company car + 25 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) + Incentives
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Crawley, Croydon, Sutton, Eastbourne, Brighton & Surrounding Areas
Are you looking for a new opportunity in sales on a high energy, high performing team?
Would you like to represent one of the top breakfast brands in the UK?
Weetabix are looking for a passionate and ambitious Sales Executive to make every day a big day, and help fuel their dynamic, target driven team and achieve world class results! You will be working for REL Field Marketing on our Weetabix team.
You will be responsible for driving incremental and sustainable growth through:
- Developing excellent, productive in-store relationships with key decision makers in Cooperative, Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s within your territory
- Working to a defined perfect store model that drives the best possible performance for the store and customer
- Increasing the visibility and availability of the Weetabix brand portfolio by working with stores to ensure stock levels are maintained to increase sales, amplifying the brands with secondary display placements and ensuring Weetabix products are always on sale and available to consumers
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities, using data, your own sales skills and the professional and productive relationships you build at store level
- Taking control of your own work; using the freedom and flexibility of planning your own daily schedules, working to self-tailored targets, combined with your own personal touch; in order to achieve phenomenal results for the Weetabix team
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Confidence with data and using the insight to increase sales
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Up to £25,200 per annum On Target Earnings
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
- Extra benefits include: annual conferences, enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.