Covering the Southern area, responsible for over £2 million turnover with high volume, complex accounts – garden centres, department stores and gift stores.
- To manage and drive sales within a selection of accounts – high volume, complex accounts, on line, wholesale and contract accounts, building strong and secure working relationships for the Company and brand
- Maximise and drive distribution of collections and ranges with existing account base and within channel categories
- Regularly visit customers at their premises to present new ranges, conduct trading review meetings and maintain an understanding of competitor activity within the account.
- Maintain regular customer liaison outside of field visits
- Identify and secure new accounts/business, working within the Brand’s criteria for product placement.
- Work within the parameters of margin and profitability for both existing and new accounts
- Create, negotiate and implement joint business plans for key customers
- Analyse retailer sell through and stock data, communicate results and projections with internal commercial teams and use to increase sales and serviceability for customers
- Regular forecasting for account turnover, using retailer sales data and taking into consideration market trends and category knowledge
- Regular forecasting for product – both new and continuity lines
A rapidly expanding garden, homewares and gift business creating simple, beautiful durability and design. With over a 1000 products in their range, they boast a huge consumer following.
- Experience of working within the retail distribution channel
- Experience of working with high volume and complex accounts
- Experience of product categories – Home, Garden, Gift and major brands
- Has a commercial acumen
- Excellent communicator, presenter, influencer and negotiator and has the ability to communicate across all levels - internally and externally
- Has an organized, logical approach with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in collating, analysing and translating customers sales data
- Proactive with a ‘hands on’ approach
- Computer Literate- High level of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Enjoys working as part of a close team but is self-motivated to work alone
- Highly motivated to achieve in sales and account management
Reply to Shelley Velati, Cavendish Maine.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.