Retail Sales Executive
Salary: £21,000 basic plus £500 KPI related bonus after 3 months
Business Entity: Reach
Brand/Department: Nestle Confectionery
Contract Type: Temporary
Position Type: Full Time
All applications by Friday 24 September 2021
Are you looking for a way to top up your earnings in the run up to Christmas? Do you want a full-time but flexible role working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
Reach are looking for Full Time, Seasonal Field Sales Executives to represent our global client, Nestlé. The role runs from 29th September to 24th December and gives you the opportunity to work with our Nestlé Confectionery operation across the top four grocery retailers. The purpose of the role is to gain additional display spaces, maintain and enhance them throughout the season. There is a degree of flexibility with this role, allowing you to choose which 5 days out of 7 you work!
The festive season sees the demand for Nestlé products increase. Employed by Reach, you will work with a team who are responsible for raising Nestlé Confectionery brand performance, awareness, and availability across UK retailers. You will act as the face of the brand, carrying out retail store visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for driving brand sales to enhance turnover and market share.
What is in it for me?
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward-thinking business. In return you will enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including:
- A competitive basic salary of circa £21,000 with a bonus scheme
- A flexible approach to working – 37.5 hours per week set over 5 days out of 7
- Mobile telephone
- Small van provided for transporting marketing material
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
What will I be doing?
- Building relationships with key retail decision makers (department and store managers)
- Identifying and implementing in store merchandising opportunities to increase brand visibility and availability and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Ensure Nestlé’s promotional activity is implemented and that products are on display in the correct location and with good availability
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will have experience within a Sales, FMCG or retail area, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive, and tenacity to succeed.
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel within a defined territory
- Example working pattern Mon to Friday or 3 weekdays + Saturday and Sunday (must be 5 full days, condensed hours not considered)
We are a fun, people-centric, performance focused team, who are passionate about what we do. We work hard, and we celebrate success together – with you!
As a values-driven company, we welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
We are looking to recruit for this role immediately for a September 29th start – please send your application without delay as the deadline is flexible and roles will close as and when a suitable candidate is found.
Reach is part of the Acosta Europe Group