Due to planned growth my client is looking to strengthen its sales force with the key appointment of a National Account Manager.
- Fully embrace and deliver against the company principals & core values (copy available on request)
- Manage large customer accounts for the company and build relationships with key personnel.
- Taking a proactive approach to account management.
- Management of existing Sales & Margin mix within your accounts, with a focus on business growth
- Development and introduction of NPD to your accounts
- Develop, agree and execute annual Joint Business Plans to deliver the agreed business growth.
- Compilation & delivery of branded customer presentations
- Network with national account customers at all levels in order to maximize all business opportunities.
- Holding regular meetings with internal & external stakeholders
- Holding regular update meetings & quarterly business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
- Responsible for developing, delivering and evaluating all promotional activity.
- Works closely with the Marketing team to develop promotions, POS, NPD and account strategies.
- Conduct regular store visits to better understand Retailer / Competitor initiatives within the market (Product / Price / Promos / POS / Location / etc)
- Monitoring incoming orders and ensuring these are fulfilled effectively.
- Investigating and resolving account queries and issues raised on national accounts.
- Control of account budgets & debts
- Communicate forecasts to Operations team and ensures orders are fulfilled.
- Creating robust and accurate forecasting plans
- Negotiation & securing of Annual Trading Agreements
About the Company:
A respected market leader within the Building Products sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to expand their sales force with the key recruitment of an additional National Account Manager
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Substantial Consumer Packaged Goods experience with focus on UK DIY, Home Centre, Mass Merchant markets.
- Goal oriented, confident, outgoing, able to work well under pressure and succeed within a competitive environment.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Proven track record of “top 10%” accomplishment
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills
- Demonstrate integrity and sound commercial judgement.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Ability to travel across UK, Europe
Please send your CV in the first instance to Russell Cripps by email - email@example.com
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.