Job Title: Sales Director
Location: North of England, Midlands
Job Sector: DIY SECTOR
Salary: £85K, Car, Bonus, Great Benefits,
Job Reference: RC9106
About the Company
A respected market leader within the Interiors sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to strengthen their senior management team with the key recruitment of a Sales Director.
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
About the role
This role is critical to the sustainable growth and ultimate success of the business within the next decade and key points are;
Main Duties and Tasks
- Team Leadership – Focus on leading a quickly developing team, coaching individuals to achieve their full potential. Set objectives and targets and provide regular feedback on performance, dealing objectively with underperformance.
- Manage Existing UK and Export Distribution Customers – To manage and grow our existing customers (excluding Key Accounts) in line with the businesses targeted growth plan.
- New Accounts – Agree revenue and profit targets for new accounts and work with the team to implement strategies to achieve these.
- Planning – Based on discussions with customers work with the European Managing Director and the sales team to establish trading plans and forecasts to achieve revenue and profit targets in-line with broader business expectations.
- Customers – Develop and maintain strong working relationship with buyers and other personnel with customer companies. Work with colleagues to ensure these are maintained at all levels. Create opportunities to promote new products, promotions and ideas, proactively managing accounts.
- Market Analysis and Research – Undertake analysis and support company research to better understand the markets we operate in. Monitor competitor activity. As required present findings to colleagues and customers.
- Fulfilment – maintain a clear and detailed understanding of live orders. Ensure that customers are kept informed of progress and that any issues or difficulties are communicated in a timely and appropriate way.
- Forecasting – Provide the European business with accurate regular forecasts which clearly outline growth plans and accurate end of year estimates.
About the individual
Ideally you will have experience working within the DIY SECTOR, managed a team of Sales Managers and Sales Reps effectively.
Working to and achieving sales and margin budgets.
Experienced in setting up distribution networks throughout Europe
Have used KPIs to influence and drive an organisation
The incumbent will have a demonstrable track record of success of partnerships with National Customers and multiple Retailers
Large Team Leadership
Can communicate clearly and precisely key objectives
Computer literate, including CRM systems
Good numeracy & written skills
Have shown leadership in previous roles
Package £85K, Bonus, Great Benefits and Bonus
In the first instance please forward your CV to Russell Cripps email@example.com
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.