- Join this fantastic employer as they launch a new retail range
- Selling to garden centres and hardware stores
- A new business focused role with first class support
A privately owned, successful manufacturing business with high staff morale where everyone is valued. Recognised for their exciting product innovation, they are launching a new retail range, targeted at garden centres and hardware stores. They have already won some impressive national account business and this role has been created to drive sales growth in the independent retail channel.
The Role of Sales Representative:
Working from home, you will be tasked with opening new stockists and increasing sales through regular calls and high levels of customer service. You will be very well supported by your office and Sales Manager with existing customer lists and new leads being provided but this is a pioneering role where every new customer will be celebrated.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Create a customer list for your region using company information and your own research
- Plan a journey that maximises customer contact time
- Visit prospect customers to ask questions, build relationships and introduce the brand
- Schedule repeat visits to sell the concept and secure initial orders
- Increase stockist numbers and sales turnover to meet agreed targets
- Support stockists with staff training and in-store merchandising
- Support the National Sales Manager with calls to national account branches
- Based in the West Midlands or East Midlands
- Able to cover an area that includes Worcester, Birmingham, Leicester, Lincoln, Nottingham, Derby and Peterborough.
Candidate Profile: Sales Representative
In this exciting new role, we are looking for the right personality rather than specific experience. You might be an established sales professional looking for a new challenge or you could be in merchandising or retail and be ready to take the next step. The key requirements are:
- Great communication skills, energetic and highly motivated
- Determined and persistent – someone who thrives on new business achievement
- Persuasive and questioning
- An outstanding relationship builder who creates trust and rapport
- Highly organised – able to plan and report back on all sales activity
- Full driving licence
The successful candidate will enjoy a role with challenge, variety and excellent support.
For more information please contact:
Name Nick Hester
Telephone 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.