Title – Digital and Ecom Manager (Marketplace)
Location – Homebased
Salary – up to £70k
I am supporting a Global Consumer Durable Brand in the appointment of a Digital and Ecommerce Manager role with a leaning towards Marketplace, with a real focus on Amazon.
With an initial focus on the development of the UK territory, developing the Dot.com Retail presence, Marketplace and D2C offering, the role will transition in to developing the Amazon accounts across Europe, tackling Germany & France initially, then further developing their accounts across Europe.
About the role:
Your main objective will be to grow sales both top and bottom line across the various Ecom platforms that is operated across.
You will work closely with the EMEA and Global teams to ensure that Brand positioning is key and inline with the Global strategy.
Working effectively with Amazon and developing the Amazon Vendor account is a key component to success.
Project Management around Product launches is a key component.
What we are looking for:
- Amazon Vendor Central experience is key
- The ability to develop a full Ecom proposition (Dot.com Retail, Marketplace and D2C)
- A track record of delivering year on year sales increases
- If you have worked across the EMEA region, this would be an advantage
- Whilst the role is standalone at the moment, it will develop in to a future leader within the business. With this in mind, people management aspirations is a must in addition to the ability to demonstrate that this is within your skill set.