We are a DIY/home improvement wholesale business seeking an experienced National Account Manager to help take our UK operation to the next level. You will be responsible for leading the growth of our UK business which has seen encouraging results over the past 5 years.
With a small sales office within the M25, a distribution centre in Merseyside, major customers in the Midlands, online, and our ranged stocked in retail stores around the country; the location of your Monday to Friday work week is flexible.
We are looking for a full-time National Account Manager with experience in supplying products to major retailers, and online e-commerce sites; preferably within the DIY/home improvement industry.
In the role, you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales growth with existing customers
- Strategically driving sales growth with new customers
- On-going account management of existing and new customers
Your location from Monday to Friday will vary depending on commitments, however, location is flexible. Home office or hot desk set up closer to you is available for the right candidate.
- Experience working in the DIY wholesale/retail product industry preferred.
- Experience with online e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Wayfair, and other online marketplaces preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative.
- Driven to achieve results.
- Highly organised.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent and precise communication skills both spoken and written.
- Ability to manage your own workload, deliver on time and escalate problems when appropriate.
- Solid reporting methods.
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to make your mark in the UK DIY/Home improvement industry.
- Medium size, non-bureaucratic organisation.
- Flexible work location.
- Work mobile and laptop included in package.
- Salary dependant on experience.