Category Development Manager
Salary Range: £45-50k
Do you have a passion for category management? Would you like to join one of the largest confectionary companies in the world and work with some amazing brands in the chilled and frozen snack category? If so, this opportunity could be for you!
This company is looking for an ambitious individual who will be responsible for generating relationships based upon insight and trust, influencing the retail buyers to engage in category growth opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating comprehensive insights and a category story using all available continuous data sources
- Monitoring category, customer and branded performance in relevant customers in order to identify ongoing trends
- The continuous evolution of the category strategy customising the approach to unlock the drivers in the relevant channels and accounts
- The Presentation of in-store space and merchandising strategy using our Shopper Experience Centre and latest 3D virtual store technology,
- Building on-going relationships with the key retailers through range reviews, category reviews and sell-in presentations highlighting category opportunities based on the category strategy, drivers and tactics
- Category Management experience within an FMCG environment
- Experience building and developing relationships with key retailers
- Bachelor’s degree in a business/marketing discipline preferred
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, get in touch!