Key Account Manager UK & Europe – Hot Beverage Industry
Our client is a premium tea brand, boasting a unique offering of quality teas and infusions. Their product is the tea of choice for many of the world’s hospitality leaders. Being a global name and a frontrunner in the tea industry, our client’s products are available in over 65 countries and is stocked by the some of the best 5* hotels and served in Michelin-star restaurants.
The brand is coming into a new exciting phase of growth. As a result, they are seeking a Key Account Manager for UK and Europe. They are looking for someone who can bring a wealth of experience to the team, with an excellent track record in new business, broad knowledge of the high-end hospitality/catering industry and ideally experience in selling luxury products.
With a passion for the food and beverage industry, the Key Account Manager will be at the heart of Sales Team, managing around 60 accounts whilst winning new business to grow revenue, profit and brand awareness. Strong negotiation skills and a commercial approach are also a must in this role. The position will be based in London, with a split between working remotely, field and in the office.
If you are looking to join a growing, dedicated and passionate team, look no further. Our client invests in its people in an inspiring work environment, so this is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your career in the tea/beverage industry.
- Develop annual plan for key accounts within the region
- Drive strong relationships with key stakeholders in key accounts
- Ensure optimal visibility and presentation of brand and its touchpoints
- Identify, target and close key new business opportunities both in existing and new key accounts
- Develop long-term growth strategy for the accounts, covering where (geographical), when (roll out plan), how (support plan key accounts).
- Act as brand advocate in key meetings / at key events to enable business growth
The Successful Candidate
- Experience in high-end hospitality channel (5* hotels, Michelin-star restaurants, Café Groups, Contract Caterers)
- Experience of dealing with hospitality stakeholders
- Experience of selling a high end FMCG product is advantageous
- A track record in new business and account management
- Strong negotiating skills
- A second EU language, ideally French or German would be a bonus, but not essential
The Key Account Manager Package
- Basic Salary – up to £45,000
- 10% Bonus
- AVIVA Private Healthcare insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25-days holiday, plus bank holiday and Birthday off
- 2 days of paid leave per year available for volunteering / charitable work
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous employee discount on tea