Ceuta Group is a global consumer brand service organisation working with some of the most dynamic brands in Health & Personal Care, Food & Drink and Household Categories. Our 450+ employees across the Ceuta Group support every aspect of brand growth for our clients and customers. Ceuta Healthcare, the flagship company based in Bournemouth, was established 25 years ago and continues to develop brands by offering key insights and category expertise to deliver great results consistently. Our business model and bespoke approach make us an invaluable business partner, and our Gold Investors in People accreditation demonstrates that we value our talented people and recognise that they are integral for helping us achieve our goals.
We currently have a vacancy for a Pharmacy Business Manager in one of our syndicated Pharmacy Sales Teams, covering the Scotland territory. This is a full time, field based, permanent position reporting to the Sales Team Manager. The ideal candidate will live in any of the following postcode areas: G, EH, FK1-7, ML1-10
Ceuta Healthcare are recognised within the Independent Pharmacy sector for providing consistency and quality across Circa. 4000 independent and regional multiple pharmacies. This is proven by the fact we have previously won the Best OTC Pharmacy Salesforce of the year at the OTC Marketing Awards. This combined with our strong portfolio of leading Health and Personal Care brands and tailored approach, ensures pharmacists and pharmacy buyers are keen to work with our business managers. This important role will achieve and develop profitable sales of products within independent pharmacy and other given customers, in line with standard operating procedures as well as Ceuta and client objectives, to achieve specified KPIs.
What We’re Looking For:
- Previous experience of selling Business to Business is preferred (within FMCG or specifically Health & Beauty).
- Previous experience of utilising a CRM system in day-to-day work is preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of the industry is essential.
- Good standard of general education including Maths and English.
- The ability to communicate features and benefits of products confidently at all levels.
- The ability to review and analyse your own targets in order to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- The ability to manage your own time to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) by effectively planning and maintaining a productive journey plan
- The ability to create an impactful and effective PowerPoint presentation to drive sales in selected accounts
- The ability to utilise a CRM system effectively in order to extract relevant sales data to support territory analysis and commercial recommendations
- The ability to maintain up to date knowledge of the industry to ensure that you can proactively anticipate any challenges or objections that may influence your sales approach
- Competitive salary DOE
- Potential to earn client incentives
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company Car
- Fuel card
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found on our website, along with a link to our Careers Hub where you can complete an application form and submit your CV for consideration.
The closing date for applications is 24/08/2021, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.