Media Ops & CRM Manager
Are you an experienced media agency professional looking to move to a consumer brand? Are you experienced in the use of media tools and technology, specifically the back-end ops and familiar with driving KPI’s and reporting using these tools?
My client is a well-known, branded Drinks business, that is looking for an analytical and technical individual too join their team and be responsible for supporting the digital acceleration agenda through the management of our 3rd party media and technology solutions.
You will be responsible for maintaining functionality of these tools daily, as well as working with global teams to ensure key outputs are being applied.
- Manage Digital Taxonomy globally, ensuring accurate application and local teams are training where needed
- Own digital dashboard operations included Adserver globally, ensuring data is accurately captured and reported
- Manage key media deliverables from global agency partners
- Manage the ongoing delivery and performance of asset libraries and marketing share points
- Partner with key local markets and support brand teams on implementation of global CRM programmes
- Develop best practice learnings in relation to CRM, circulate to business quarterly and support key stakeholders on tech solution requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a digital/media or agency or marketing
- Strong skills in reporting and analysis
- Experience with and management of tech stack solutions
- Strong presentation skills and ability to simplify the complex
- CRM strategy or management experience would be desirable as would agency operations experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.