A great opportunity to progress your brand marketing career working for one of the UK’s leading Brands within the Plant-Based category.
Brand Manager - Plant-based foods
£35,000 | Cambs/Norfolk region
The business is seeking someone who operates in a collaborative style and is a strong communicator with a solid drive for results and can help drive profitable growth for the brand. Working knowledge of Activation planning will also be extremely advantageous. You will monitor the marketing expenditure on a regular basis and manage to the budget or latest forecast. The role requires someone who is able to deal with ambiguity and is a self-starter with the ability to work on your own.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:
• Good experience working in Brand Management for an FMCG branded business
• Brand planning and strategy development experience
• Campaign execution through external agencies and media partners
• Must have the ability to evaluate market/consumer data to aid effective decision making
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Needs to have a personal interest in Plant-Based foods
• Degree educated ideally in Marketing or Business
• Comfortable with working in the Cambs/Norfolk region on a daily basis
This role will suit an experienced ABM / Junior Brand Manager looking for a step up.