Know your doors from your distribution points, RSPs from your ASPs, your EPOS from your ROS and your gondola end from your barker? Are you passionate about protein? Super excited by Superfoods? Think moving to green is best? Not afraid of a challenge? Then this might be the role for you…
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a commercially astute, ambitious, self-starter with a proven track record of securing and developing new business and the drive, energy and hunger to turn a passion for nutrition and cruelty-free food into significant YoY growth.
Innovative, fast paced trend setters, we’ve been bringing the power of nature to the masses and making green taste great since 2006! As the UK’s leading superfood company (don’t just take our word for it, our friends at Nielsen say it too), you’ll find us listed in every major industry report you can find – you could say we’re kind of a big deal. We didn’t get there by chance, either, we constantly strive to be better and help serve as many customers as possible so we partnered with major retailers in the UK and Europe to bring nature’s most powerful ingredients together with our in-house technical knowledge to create and own industry leading superfood vegan brands.
As the demand for natural, organic and plant based superfoods increases exponentially, we’ve lit up our NPD pipeline up like a Christmas tree - creating more and more vibrant, innovative NPD to meet the increasing demands of consumers and customers who are looking to make the healthier and greener choice. Now we need you to come and help us share it with the world!
As part of the Sales Team, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing and growing various customers from Grocers, Foodservice, 3rd party, e-commerce, to international distributors and wholesalers. The role will also involve driving growth through new business channels and customers. The candidate needs to be able hit the ground running, take ownership and possess the right energy and initiative to tackle a vast range of opportunities. There is no limit to what can be achieved.
- Identifying new and development opportunities, take ownership of these projects and drive them through to completion, working in an autonomous way.
- Develop existing accounts through both NPD launches and Gap analysis, using sound business competencies for long term partnerships.
- Being able to identify and analyse emerging markets and market shifts, while being fully aware of new products and competition activity.
- Propose, negotiate and deliver improved terms, each year, to ensure objectives are reached with our customers.
- Proactively and effectively ensuring customer pricing, promotional plans and margin management are responsibly maintained.
- Effectively leverage our brand and marketing plans with customers.
- Full P&L account management, always ensuring we are investing in the right areas.
Passionate about plant positive choices, you’re a self-starter who loves to build and develop relationships and use your analytical mindset and inquisitive nature to drive growth for our retail partners. The role requires a strong, goal orientated communicator who loves the challenge of acquiring and developing new business opportunities.
In this role, the right actions speak louder than words, so to be successful in this fast paced, highly plant based fuelled business we’re looking for someone who ticks most if not all of these boxes:
- Track record of success and tangible achievements within FMCG business, or the personality to counterbalance a lack of experience with obvious intellect, combined with the drive, energy and ambition to succeed in a tough environment.
- Excellent relationship builder and account development skills
- Commercially astute with an ability to inspire others
- Solid negotiation skills
- Credible, persuasive and tenacious
- Confident and commercially savvy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Energy and self-motivation to work within a rapidly growing business that is going places
- Personal interest in health and wellbeing
- Competitive Salary
- Amazing discounted superfoods to boost your health and wellbeing
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for some remote working days
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- 2-day company paid volunteering day
- Life Assurance policy