Are you articulate, tenacious and action driven? If so, then we want to hear from you!
We are Field Sales Solutions, Field Marketing Agency of the Year 2019 and we are looking for a very focused individual to become a category expert - growing sales, ensuring availability, educating store staff and, most importantly, delivering irresistible execution in store.
What will you be doing?
- Effectively executing the male grooming category field sales strategy in your stores.
- Positively Influence availability by taking a consultative approach, by working with in-store colleagues to ensure robust back room processes & compliance, use of correct product protection and processes to ensure its easy for store colleagues to follow/implement and using category EPOS sales data to resolve systemic issues.
- Positively affect inventory accuracy by completing regular stock takes, working with store management & gaining permission to ensure in-store systems are adjusted to reflect and identifying where/how the inaccuracies are occurring.
- Ensuring the Grooming fixture is complaint to the agreed plans and fixing/implementing the plan including but not limited to correcting SEL’s and re-planning fixture with correct no of facing/capacities etc.
- Be the key point of contact for Gillette in your stores and develop excellent working relationships.
- Conduct business reviews with store managers, to review performance, agree forthcoming focus areas and drive sales at a store and regional level to create category and range growth.
- With the use of Field View sales tool app, focus on developing business sales and growth within your call file at category and range level. You will review and analyse sales performance across your territory to identify key outlets with the greatest opportunity and put action plans in place at category level.
- Where approved, use data to build the awareness of category trends, insights, developments etc. to drive performance in the category.
- Thorough training, increase store staff knowledge and awareness of the category, NPD and initiatives, and build product and category knowledge.
You will need:
- Exceptional organisation & communication skills to assist us in delivering this objective and maximizing opportunities within store
- To nurture excellent working relationships with your store contacts
- To combine skills in negotiation and category development to increase sales,
- Strong knowledge of the grocery and high -street retail sectors and an understanding of category management is desirable
- To be self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Opportunities for career development
- An incentive program to be PROUD of
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Company Car