PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $68 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complimentary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
About the team:
Our Van Sales reps are one of the main factors of our success. The passion that they have for our brands and the drive to achieve success is what increases our product sales and placements across the country. They establish long term relationships with Independent retailers ensuring our Snacks products such as Walkers, Doritos and many more, are always stocked in store.
We are a results-driven organisation and our expectations are high which is why we need talented, dynamic and hard-working individuals to join us. In return you'll be given every opportunity to promote your own personal and professional development in a supportive, dynamic and people-centric organisation.
About the role:
You will be driving a 3.5 tonne van and lead your own territory and look after a customer base of around 200 small independent stores. Visiting 18 stores per day, you'll be out on the road working independently a lot of the time, so you'll need to be self-motivated with strong time management skills.
What you will get up to:
- You will follow set journey schedules
- You will seek new customer opportunities for your territory
- You will provide a regular, reliable and consistent service for our customers
- Relationship building with your stores to help deliver our business' agenda
- You will lead daily stock and cash processes for ordering, picking and delivering of stock
- You will be responsible for growing defined targets across your territory
- You will collect and unload stock from cash & carry at the beginning and end of the day
Salary & Benefits - £21,000 + up to £15,120 performance-based bonus scheme. Company mobile, flexible benefits package (25 days holiday + bank holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 more, income protection, life assurance.)
What we want from you:
- Hunger and drive to succeed in a global FMCG company
- Full, manual UK driving License as you will be driving a 3.5 tonne van
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Incredibly self-driven personality
- Organisation skills