This is your opportunity to work for a multi award winning Field Marketing Agency - Field Sales Solutions! We work in partnership with some of the biggest, most exciting brands out there. Our role is to provide PROUD, engaged, and capable field representatives, trained, and empowered with clear objectives, actionable insights, and effective technology, to achieve measurable success for our valued clients. We have a new and exciting opportunity, representing our large FMCG client as a Business Development Executive in the Key Account Retail channel.
Salary: £27,000 + KPI related bonus + paid expenses + vehicle
Location: E, EC, NW, SE, SW, TW, W, WC1, WC2
What will you be doing?
- You will have the opportunity to work in the major grocery and convenience retail channels. We will be looking for you to deliver against defined performance related targets, growing brand presence in your stores. This is achieved by ensuring high levels of compliance, displays, planograms, stock level and product offering.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can provide a fresh, innovative & informed approach. Your passion and commitment to delivering a great experience to your retailers, your ability to learn quickly and share your insights will ensure that we achieve our goals.
- As part of this role, you will be responsible for gathering key data on distribution of core brands, gaining an understanding of why product isn’t available and rectifying these issues where possible.
- Take Ownership of your territory and be the personable & professional face of the brand.
- Be Upstanding in recording accurate data and sharing best practice.
- Be a determined, diligent and personable representative of our nationally recognized partner.
What will you need to succeed?
- A flexible approach & willingness to learn.
- Tenacity and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- An in-depth understanding of retail is desirable, preferably with a strong tobacco industry/FMCG company background
- Results focused.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
40 hours per week, 2-month fixed-term contract with potential to extend.
Note: you must have full UK driving license to be considered for this role.
FSS is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.