How challenged are you feeling at the moment? Are you being encouraged to reach for all that’s possible or held back because of red tape, or perhaps a way of working that doesn’t inspire thought leadership or a forward-thinking approach?
If you’re craving an inspiring environment and a position which will allow you the autonomy to deliver on a mission to educate and provide much needed change, then this could be of interest to you.
We’re on the hunt for some real brand and multi-channel marketing talent. A talented Marketing Manager/ Head of Marketing who is a builder of Brands and someone who is ready to set the agenda themselves and carve the way forward for a scale-up, North West based, FMCG Brand who is on a mission to educate and provide a genuine alternative to how things have always been done! They’re already fairly well established and have ensured their growth in a very profitable way. Sound interesting?
This is a newly created Head of Marketing appointment which will see you develop brand strategy, creating and executing brand plans across multiple channels. You will lead a small yet perfectly formed team and play a pivotal role in driving customer acquisition, linking customer channels together. This is all about BRAND and is an incredible opportunity for someone who is keen to make an impact in more ways than one and have your voice listened to.
Responsibilities broadly include:
- Working with the founders to create and execute Brand Marketing strategy across multiple channels including D2C.
- Educating and connecting people with the Brand, driving customer acquisition in both on and off line marketing.
- Delivering and executing your brand strategy across the 4P’s of marketing.
- Manage and optimise channel marketing.
- Team leadership and long term development as well as agency management.
What we’re looking for in skill set and character:
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing brand strategy across the 4P’s of marketing in a consumer product business.
- As well as traditional off-line marketing you will also hold some digital marketing experience and able to link marketing strategy through to D2C.
- You’ll be full of energy, excited about the prospect of working for a young Brand who are on a journey to do things differently.
- You will be able to handle complexity and prioritise in a busy, hands on role.
- You will display a proactive nature, capable of making things happen and you’re someone who thrives in an environment where you can take real accountability and ownership.
- You’re naturally inquisitive, you take a holistic view point and happy to get stuck into the day to day!
This is a rare opportunity to join a scale-up brand which offers you the ability to make a real impact, not just on the trajectory of this brand but on your career. Make a difference here and this will be a position which is career enhancing and provide a lot of satisfaction given the change you will enable.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.