London - 2/3 days a week office
Competitive salary + Car + Benefits
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Category Manager within Grocery division, working closely with the Account Directors you will make a significant contribution to developing and delivering our category strategy.
You will be the lead for a Top 4 Grocery customer – adding structure to our insights and data using this to build better and stronger retailer relationships and ultimately grow our brand and share of category, you will be accountable for the delivery and execution of shopper insights and the management of category relationships.
Candidates will be working within FMCG Client or Agency side, which has provided them with a thorough understanding of Category Management
• An inquisitive mind with a focus on developing your career.
• Energetic and passionate about Category Mgt.
• Proven ability to make things happen with the confidence to challenge, question things.
• Training, development and support will be given for the selected candidate.
• Possess excellent IT skills and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Highly charismatic and confident person in all elements of their role.
• Exceptional inter-personal skills, exhibiting tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and absolute professionalism at all times.
• Demonstrate a sense of warmth, humour and fun where appropriate i.e. the ability to tactfully empathise and build rapport with the consumers and customers alike.
A fast-moving business with a £500m+ turnover – A hundred years later, we`re providing major stores and businesses with a range of much-loved brands.
You will be highly commercial with strong analytical skills and the ability to probe and analyse research information. We are seeking high potential individuals who want to continue their progression within Category Management.
- New beginning, exciting times ahead in terms of investment plans. Our friendly and passionate team are looking for go-getters, proactive in project work and delivering tasks.
- Have a genuine interest and passion for food. To love working on brands
- To be social media savvy
What do we offer?
- We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including; company pension scheme, PerkBox, opportunity to buy additional holiday days
- Our people are at the core of our business and what makes them great. That’s why we also provide significant opportunities for career development and progression, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment
If you wish to apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/165
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.