- A hugely successful, category leading drinks business, with a portfolio of iconic brands.
- This private Limited Company have an excellent track record of building brand leading products.
- Opportunity to work as a Business Development Manager on exciting, premium brands.
- Business Development Manager role – to work with a list of customers, to achieve the agreed sales revenue, volume and distribution targets, focused on London and the South East.
- This role is focused on promoting and selling brand leading spirits from Poland.
- Secure new business opportunities across the Polish trade channel and forging strong relationships with customers.
- Working across small Polish Independent shops, taking transfer orders to be passed on to delivered wholesalers.
- Manage specific accounts, as well as supporting on bigger Wholesale customers.
- There may be the need to travel within the UK, with occasional overnight stays. There could potentially also be some overseas visits (e.g. business/conference visits, or supplier training).
- Will have at least 1 year Sales experience within FMCG.
- Preferably a Polish speaker.
- Full/clean UK driving license.
- Personal qualities: stakeholder management, collaborative working style, ability to work cross functionally within the wider business, personable, ambitious and analytical.
Benefits & details:
- Excellent base package
- Company car and additional benefits.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 6/16048/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.