Category Manager – High Street (Boots, Superdrug Wilkos)
Up to £57k plus car & strong benefits package
Office based 3 days (Home Counties); with 2 days WFH
- Has an array of instantly recognisable brands across the Personal Care categories
- Is an extremely profitable global player
- Be part of step changing their Category Development & Commercial Excellence agenda within both the business and externally taking it to the trade!
- Are you ready to deliver category thought leadership?
- As Category Manager you will part of a new team that is ensuring category vision drives business planning and decisions, embedded internally and externally with customers as the start point for annual planning and range reviews.
- Driving the Category and Channel agenda, with a focus on key customers across High Street retailers such as Boots, Superdrug & Wilkos
- No surprise with a portfolio of big Global Personal Care brands these retailers are of key strategic importance to the client. You will work closely with them to deliver category thought leadership challenging conventional thinking to co create inspiring 3-year Category Vision, Drivers and Tactics to gain advantage for their brands and drive sustainable, profitable growth.
- Be the internal category champion for your portfolio, upskilling both sales and marketing teams
- Will be a very experienced Junior Category Manager looking for their big break or a Category Manager looking for more strategic responsibility.
- Be a change agent and prepared to challenge others and have strength in stakeholder engagement and bringing others on the journey
- Have extensive experience working with continuous data sets such as Kantar and Nielsen
- Be able to demonstrate driving insight led decisions with customers and insight to action
- Will be a clear communicator with confidence to manage across functions and drive the category strategy for their portfolio
Details and benefits:
- Office based max 3 days a week in Home Counties with 2 days WFH
- Salary & reward - Up to £57k max plus company car plus 10% bonus opportunity & strong benefits package
Are you curious? A change agent? Ready to deliver category thought leadership? Then apply now….
Please apply, quoting reference 8/16039/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.