Premium brand, premium business meaning a premium opportunity here!
This global business has created a product that is unique to the category around the world and has seen significant growth in many global regions. Launching in the UK in 2018, the company has invested heavily and has recently opened their first UK manufacturing facility and are now recruiting to strengthen the commercial team. The business mainly operates with sales and marketing agents and distributors where it has excellent relationships with it’s brand partners.
International Account Director
FMCG Brand | UK, Europe & US markets
£60,000 - 75,000 + Car + Bonus
South East based (preferred)
This exciting International role – reporting directly in to the Commercial Director (Board Member), will be responsible for developing the relationships and maximising the dedicated Agents & Distributors across the UK, Europe & US. You will need to have a solid understanding of FMCG Retail, Foodservice and B2B channels within these regions with the experience of developing and managing relationships with the Agents & Distributors and perhaps in some circumstances, review and change to new partners. You will assist the agents & distributors with developing growth strategies and train and support them and their sales teams on how best to sell the brand and other branded products within the company portfolio.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant (10yrs+) experience in international sales within branded FMCG
- Solid experience of FMCG Retail, Foodservice & B2B channels
- Experienced in developing & managing international Sales Agents & Distributors
- Must have a good understanding and experience in selling a brand value product
- Must be driven, motivated and have a growth mentality with the appetite for success
- Able to influence, sell and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communicator and effective networker
- Must be comfortable with ad-hoc travel to the EU & US with x1 day p/wk in Surrey HQ
This role is at Account Controller / Director level where the preferred candidate will have the ambition to grow within the global business with progression opportunities to Director & Board level within an agreed timeframe.