Territory Manager / Field Sales Representative – Pernod Ricard
Territory covers: Bromley, Lewisham, Dartford and surrounding areas.
Salary up to £23k per annum, plus performance related bonus and company car
Are you a star at building relationships? Do you love a target? Do you want to represent some of the biggest brands in the world?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Territory Manager to join us on our exciting new convenience team. We help brands sell more and, in this role, you will drive sales for our client by maximising brand awareness and availability in convenience and independent stores. In this field-based role, you will be responsible for building key relationships with decision makers, in order to agree displays, increase visibility and drive sales for our clients’ brands.
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are confident, results-driven and super-organised. We are looking for someone with experience within a direct sales role, particularly within the convenience channel. However, we believe that with the right attitude you can excel in our team - we pride ourselves on training and developing our colleagues!
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we make sure everyone at McCurrach enjoys continuous support, great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks include:
- No weekend working (40 hours Monday to Friday)
- 23 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Company car & fuel card
- Potential to earn bonus
- Company pension scheme - 3% employer contributions
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Access to discounted private healthcare & Discounted Health Cash Plan
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme – up to 5 days!
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 support on Physical, Mental & Financial Well-being
- Family-friendly working policies (such as enhanced maternity & paternity leave)
- Employee Benefits & Discounts portal (discounts from a wide range of retailers plus much more!)
Sound like the perfect role for you? Don't miss out, apply now!
Please note this role requires a full UK manual driving licence (with no more than 6 pts or previous bans), all offers will be subject to successful completion of a DVLA licence check. This is a field-based role which will involve regular travel on a daily basis, so you must be comfortable driving distance. Please note this role will also require manual handling/heavy lifting. Overnights may be required on occasion.