An independent family run business which is today recognised as one of the UK’s leading innovators, manufacturers and suppliers of quality cleaning and hygiene products. Supplying to a range of industries including; local authorities, government departments as well as appointed distributors throughout the UK and overseas.
As an experienced Marketing Manager, you will be required to assist the company with their strategy to leverage their extensive range of products whilst continuing to build awareness and recall of the brand.
Duties will include;
- Conduct market research in order to understand how the company is currently positioned against competitors, and which areas can be improved
- Develop audience targeting, segmentation and positioning for all brands and products
- Create omni-channelled marketing strategies and campaigns with specific objectives across the entire marketing and communications ecosystem
- Lead the execution of the integrated marketing communications across key channels and all consumer touchpoints
- Understand and improve the customer journey, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Develop specific objectives (metrics & performance indicators) that align with the wider business priorities to help measure success and effectiveness
- Analyse customer insight, trends, market analysis and marketing best practice to build successful strategies and activation for the brand
- Create, maintain and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms for development and optimisation of campaigns and recommend improvements accordingly
- Working in partnership with the executive team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and customer – facing communications across print, digital and video assets
- Develop and manage the brand in LinkedIn, the corporate website and support the creation of sales collateral, video training and presentations
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes and providing additional support
- Communicate and engage senior stakeholders in marketing programs, strategies and budgets
In order to be considered for the position of Marketing Manager, you must possess the following:
- A wealth of Marketing Manager experience, developing and executing B2B marketing strategy, plans and campaigns
- A degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business or related subject
- Proficiency with online/digital marketing
- Experience of developing social media strategy
- Competent with Google analytics and other relevant reporting tools
- Strong project management, multi – tasking and decision making skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- A creative eye
- Enthusiasm, drive and a can – do attitude
- Experience of developing a team
The job holder will enjoy a salary of up to £50,000 p.a (DOE), 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, sick pay, healthcare cash plan scheme, employee assistance programme, life assurance. Monday – Thursday 8.30 – 4.30pm, Friday 8.30 – 4pm.
Contact: Sophie Simmonds
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.