This is an exciting and newly created opportunity to join a global business who are a UK sales and marketing start-up company representing a premium and unique global food brand. The business works exclusively with agents and partners around the world. 2021 is an exciting year for the business after opening their first UK manufacturing site and continues to grow financially and with headcount.
Sales & Marketing Assistant
FMCG Branded Start-Up
£25,000 + Pension + Mobile
This role will play a key part in supporting the Sales & Marketing teams and help build solid relationships with Brand-Partner organisations and to provide them with exceptional service. Based in the Surry HQ, you will work in a small team (6-8 people) responding to customer queries and communicating customer needs to the sales team whilst conducting sales and marketing activities such as overseeing trade promotion plans and tracking & Reporting on Sales performance.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Solid Microsoft Office skills using Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Ability to present and assist with sales forecasts
- Organising participation and set-up at trade shows & guiding marketing strategies
- Processing orders and invoices
- Working with Customers and Marketing Agencies
- Degree educated
- Must be able to work in the Surry region on a daily basis
This role is open to either a recent Graduate with a Placement Year or 1-2yrs experience in a similar role within FMCG. Additionally, this would also suit an experienced Sales/Mktg assistant who is comfortable at this level.