A food manufacturer based in the South East is currently looking to expand their Buying Groups team. The business is growing rapidly and is looking to add someone to manage their Dhamecha account.
This will suit someone with experience managing any major retail account within the food industry, with a drive and motivation to move up in their career.
- Manage Dhamecha and other smaller buying groups
- Be responsible for managing internal projects such as NPD launches and be the spear-heard for these accounts across various departments
- Driving growth within these accounts
- Will involve frequent visits to Dhamecha's HO.
- Must have experience working with the buying groups, preferably Dhamecha.
- Highly numerical and ability to think on their feet - a good negotiator!
- Degree Qualified
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060