E c o m m e r c e M a n a g e r
💥Instantly recognisable health and wellness brand
💥Great package and the flexibility to work from home
💥A strong, sociable, and collaborative team culture with a fun style of working
- I’m looking for an analytical and savvy eCommerce Manager. Operating within a fast-growing online brand, you will be a key player in driving their D2C business growth.
- You will join a fast-growing enthusiastic team with lots of opportunities for cross-functional learnings and a chance to have a real impact on the business expansion.
- You would be responsible for the website’s performance and user experience, ensuring the customer journey is continually improved, and revenue targets are exceeded whilst also delivering a consistent brand experience.
- Full responsibility for managing the E-Commerce channel, which is an integral part of the company's growth
- Develop and implement the digital strategy and focus on the customer journey and customer conversions funnels while always identifying new areas to drive conversion.
- The role will be suitable for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and enjoy working autonomously, and are not afraid to take ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Full autonomy for the company website, trading calendar etc.
- Implement online promotions and shopper content for the online channel
- Manage the visual merchandising of the site grids
- Delivering profitable and sustainable sales growth
- Conduct a comprehensive audit of the website traffic and UX to develop insights for growth and highlight optimisation opportunities
- Executing all promotional plans for product portfolio
- Liaising cross-functionally with NPD, Category and Marketing
- Building strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Keeping up with key category trends and identifying new business opportunities
- 4+ years in managing website initiatives, testing, architecture and functionality for a D2C business.
- Experienced in running A/B tests designed to impact onsite CR
- Experience managing website content with SEO optimisation in mind
- High proficiency using Google Analytics to analyse website performance and identify areas of improvement
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, with experience handling large amounts of data
- Effective communicator and ability to present analysis with clear hypotheses and actions
- A problem solver at heart and know how to move things forward
- Entrepreneurial mindset: defining the roadmap for the eCommerce and prioritise accordingly
- Analytical and commercial-minded putting the customer first in all decisions
- Experience working for a Health and wellness or beauty company would be beneficial but not a must-have
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants. Regrettably, we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk