Job Title: National Account Manager – Amazon
Industry: FMCG (Health & Beauty)
Location: Remote / home based
Salary: £50,000 + competitive benefits
Are you an Amazon-savvy National Account Manager looking to develop your career within a fast-growing FMCG business?
Our client is a leading organisation with a growing portfolio of well known brands across the health & beauty space across the UK. To support the expansion of the business in the e-commerce space, we're currently looking for National Account Managers with strong Amazon experience to join the team.
We are looking for a National Account Manager with a real customer focus and commercial drive to play a key role in ambitious business growth. You will be building relationships with key retailers in the E-commerce space, in particular driving the brands forward with Amazon.
- Building strong relationships with your customers with the hunger and drive to develop the company profile.
- Direct responsibility for individual each individual P&L
- Managing the customer relationship with important retailers
- Developing business plans in line with brand and budget achievement
- Ensuring accurate forecasting and setting targets with your customers to drive sales.
You will have a strong background working at National Account Manager Level within a consumer-focused business. You will ideally have at least 5 years’ experience and proven success in building strong relationships and negotiating with Amazon in particular.
- Demonstrable experience delivering accelerated growth
- Excellent commercial and account management skills
- Great commercial sense and understanding of adjacent business functions
- Self-organisation and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Positive attitude and a drive to work as a team to achieve success
If you want to join a forward-thinking business that values your drive and hunger to learn and develop, encouraging you to grow with the business while representing some of the UK’s leading brands, then get in touch!