Marketing Manager Opportunity for a Passionate and Category Leading Food Brand
- Is a fast paced and passionate Food and Drink Business with category leading brands
- Are on a fantastic growth trajectory with a number of acquisitions and great financial backing
- Have developed an excellent SLT with some of the brightest names in the FMCG industry
- Have played a dominant role in the Food & Drink Industry for generations
- Are looking to recruit a true Marketing Manager with the leadership capabilities to take their brand even further
- A leadership role with full strategic responsibility for this No.1 Food Brand
- Will have full P&L responsibility for the brand and budget
- Is to manage the full marketing mix, with responsibility for creative, agency and comms strategy
- Has tons of NPD to launch and will work with wider teams to develop the strategy best in class NPD launches
- Is a senior leadership role with lots of interaction with the Exec team
- Will lead a Senior Brand Manager and Brand Manager
- Be a Blue-Chip trained marketer, with extensive experience in instantly recognizable FMCG brands
- Operate at Marketing Manager level currently or a large Senior Brand Manager role
- Possesses excellent leadership experience, both of people and strategies
- Is a ‘doer’ who can take strategy from blue sky thinking to execution, bringing teams along with you
- Will have delivered effective and successful marketing campaigns, demonstrating excellent ROI
- Experience operating in a full marketing mix capacity is essential
- Possess strong experience of managing NPD from concept to launch.
Benefits & details:
- Extremely strong base salary and package on offer to attract Marketing Controller/ Marketing Manager level candidates.
- Flexible working – but requirement to be close to Home Counties office
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.