- A very successful, designer and supplier of high quality fabrics and wallcoverings for interior design
- UK and International reputation for quality and design excellence
- Supplying internationally acclaimed designers, luxury hotel groups, royal households and stately homes.
Cavendish Maine are proud to have been retained by our client in their search for their new CEO. A well-respected, privately owned, British supplier of luxury fabrics to both the UK and International interiors market, they have an excellent reputation for the highest quality product, designed through their talented in-house design team (studio).
The Role of CEO:
For long term growth and performance, the new CEO will steer the future development of the business. Reporting directly to the owner, this role will head up sales and general operations of the business, through the effective leadership of their head office and flagship London Showroom teams.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Leading the entire team across Sales, Design, Customer Service, Operations and Supply Chain functions.
- Inspiring and leading the team to effectively manage the existing business, whilst developing growth opportunities.
- Creating opportunities for the sales team, to reach their full potential.
- Regular communication and reporting to the Business owners.
CEO Candidate Profile:
This is a role for an experienced commercial leader, with strong sales drive and understanding of market potential within the luxury interiors sector. We are looking for that rare individual who is a design driven entrepreneur and motivational leader, balanced with strong skills in sales, marketing and general/operations management. In addition, you should be able to offer:
- Strong interpersonal skills; being able to interact with the flamboyant and charismatic principles of leading Interior Design customers and interiors showrooms - both in the UK and Internationally.
- Previous experience of working in luxury fields; including tradeable goods and ideally, within interiors product categories.
- Strong experience of leading and motivating cross functional teams from sales to operations and administration.
- Marketing experience and an understanding of CRM databases, online and digital marketing and how to exploit the development of a large, existing client base.
- Ambitious strategic thinking, with strong business development skills.
- Experience of working with a luxury brand and understanding the importance of protecting brand integrity.
- A strong sense of financial control, with excellent budgetary, forecasting and future planning skills.
- High levels of drive, energy and resilience.
The job holder will enjoy an attractive reward package, the support of a highly experienced, successful owner and the opportunity to lead a well-respected UK supplier in this market.
For more information please contact:
Name Rina Gokani
Telephone 01275 813027
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.