PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $68 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complimentary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo is looking for Shift Engineer to join in our Brigg site.
Work location: Brigg (Pipers)
Main Purpose of the job:
To support the production management and production shifts in order to minimise downtime and maximise quality and efficiency of the factory and the product.
- Maintain and develop the crisp factory equipment using the Preventative Maintenance Plan in order to minimise downtime
- React to breakdowns in a timely manner, ensuring product quality is maintained and identify, where applicable, root causes of problems.
- Ensure all Health and Safety and best practice is adhered to at all times
- Manage projects to agreed timetables
- Work closely with contractors to ensure that Pipers receive the best service
- To work towards full Engineer qualification.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Experience working within the Food Industry
- Mechanical and/or Electrical training
- Packaging machinery experience
- Good organisational skills
- Team player with ability to communicate with colleagues from other departments and external contacts
- Willingness to work on shifts [shift pattern - 4 working days (two days, two nights), 4 days off]