Area Sales Manager – London - Branded Alcoholic Drinks Business - £40k plus highly attractive package
We are currently recruiting for an established branded alcoholic drinks business for an Area Sales Manager across the On Trade based in London
- Extremely successful drinks organisation supplying the on trade and off trade
- Exceptional people focused company with clear strategy for growth
- Fantastic culture and environment that is always innovating and adapting to the ever-changing market
- The Area Sales Manager must have experience of selling drink, ideally alcoholic to both existing and new customers within the on trade.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales you will deliver against sales targets budgets set by the business. You will manage a portfolio of existing customers will build account plans to deliver your business objectives and ensure strong business relationships
- The Area Sales Manager will identify, develop and deliver new customer relationships across the on trade and will use insights to drive innovation opportunities across all parts of the marketing mix, in order to drive portfolio
- You will be currently working within a sales role within the alcoholic drinks industry ideally with on trade understanding
- It is essential that you have fantastic relationship and business development understanding
- For the Area Sales Manager role you will have a track of record delivering sales through managing new and existing relationships.
- You will be highly personable, credible, energetic and be able to engage internal and external stakeholders
- As an individual the Area Sales Manager will be a self-starter, with the tenacity and drive to deliver results. You will possess credibility, gravitas and excellent influencing skills and ensure the customer is at the center of all decision making.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.