Business Development Manager – Coffee
c. £35,000 + Company Car + Bonus + Commission + Benefits
Field Based – South East
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading full coffee solution specialists. They grow and roast all of their own coffee sourced ethically from the world’s most renowned regions. The company produces a number of fantastic retail brands and also provides a full coffee solution including ingredients, equipment and on-going maintenance to the Out of Home channel. Their customer base ranges from the UK’s most instantly recognisable high-street restaurant brands and top grocery retailers to high-end fine dining establishments and independent coffee shops.
They are now looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join the team and cover the South East, outside of the M25.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Manage a portfolio of existing foodservice customers for example cafes, pubs, restaurants, coffee shops within your region
- Pro-actively target new business opportunities with sizable regional groups
- Monitor and review customer performance to identify cross and up selling opportunities
- Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities and regularly prospect for new customers
- Provide input and ideas into the overall independent sales channel strategy
- Assist with scheduled new openings, site launches and general promotional activity
This role would be perfect for an aspiring salesperson to join a fast-growing business in a truly interesting and complex product category. Those with experience in the coffee industry will be at an advantage but standout individuals from other FMCG backgrounds that understand the foodservice channel are also encouraged to apply. You will be ambitious, driven and hungry to progress your career within FMCG.
If you think you could be a success in this role then please forward your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 205 4970 for more information.