Location: Briggs (Pipers)
Job Description :
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $68 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complimentary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo is looking for a Quality Coordinator to join our Brigg site.
Main Purpose of the job:
Provide support to the Technical, Production and Supply Chain teams to ensure food safety and food security criteria is always met .
- Daily production paperwork review
- Auditing of production processes, monitoring of GMP & hygiene standards
- Monthly/weekly/daily recording of quality KPI s and activities
- Collate and manage samples for internal and external analysis, as required
- Support complaint investigations by reviewing documentation in a timely manner
- Internal Systems Audits maintaining Pipers Quality System documentation by ensuring it is correct, appropriate and up to date
- Reviewing and recording of shift production data and test results
- Recording of stocks information and reconciliation with production outputs
- Preparation of monthly production and technical reports for management and factory briefings
- Maintain calibration internal checks and manage external liaison
- Record Non-Conformances with the root cause and corrective action implementation
- Active support to HACCP / Food Defence teams where required
- Participate in Trained Sensory Panel and QC Sensory panel sessions
- Promote best practices through coaching and problem solving with other departments
- Cover for Technical Manager or NPD as required
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good English and Maths competence to minimum GCSE grade C pass standard
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to create and provide accurate and detailed reports
- Able to work with minimal supervision with pro-active attitude
- Previous experience of technical/quality role including Internal Auditing
- Preferably have knowledge on BRC standards, HACCP and food legislation
- Flexible attitude to work and a team player
- Willingness to work on shifts - shift patern 4 on 4 (4 working days (2 days, 2 nights) 4 days off)