- Are a globally recognizable household name, operating in the Consumer Goods industry
- Have been at the helm of their category for generations, with inspiring innovation, that has led cultural change
- Are renowned for their progressive culture, with local and global progression on offer
- Have been on a ‘Digital First’ transformation, as they continue to set themselves up for success in the future
- Now seeking a Digital Customer Marketing Exec to ensure the commercial success of their e-commerce relationships
- As a Digital Customer Marketing Manager, you will work as part of a hybrid team spanning sales, marketing and Digital
- You will work to unlock opportunity with e-commerce accounts where they under trade through;
- Utilizing the right product mix, place and merchandising during key promotional times
- Using digital assets such as imagery, ratings/reviews, landing pages and accurate product information to drive purchase decisions
- Working with retailer and agencies to utilize tools such as CRM and SEO to drive traffic
- Support the wider team on Tier 1 e-Commerce accounts during key periods
- Will have at least 2 years experience working with e-Commerce platforms and digital assets
- Understands how to utilize assets such as ratings/reviews, SEO and CRM to drive traffic and purchase decisions
- Is commercially minded and can demonstrate wins achieved through improving share of brand voice and product mix
- Could come from retailer or supplier side having likely worked in FMCG, Fashion, Tech or Health & Beauty
- Can operate in a fast and complex environment with lots of SKU’s and product/promo changes
Benefits & details:
- £Highly competitive salary + car allowance and package
- +loads of other great benefits such as early finishes and flexible hours
- This client is on a digital transformation and you could get in on the ground floor!
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/16043b/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.