- Market-leading healthy foods business with BIG ambitions
- Are a fast growing, pioneering and ethical business who take pride in sharing delicious and super healthy products with the increasingly health conscious UK consumer
- As category-creators with a strong focus on continued innovation they already have a strong retailer presence across the grocery, convenience and health food retailers now ready for the next step!
- We are looking for a brilliant Senior National Account Manager to manage a portfolio of major Grocery Retailers and build on their success with an ambitious growth plan
- We are looking for a Senior National Account Manager to build some powerful category partnerships within major Grocery customers
- Of course, you will take full commercial responsibility for your customer base including full P&L and JBP negotiation responsibilities but also be tasked at developing the strategic agenda
- You will take advantage of their unique position to drive category growth through big blockbuster launches and activation campaigns; which would mean operating at high level retailer contacts
- This isn’t for the faint hearted – the pace is fast, the standards are high, and no day is the same. But if you are up for the challenge this could be the role that step changes your career
- You will be a driven Senior National Account Manager with experience managing Grocery retailers with a track record of identifying and acting upon growth opportunities
- Ideally looking for someone experienced, with strong blue-chip training background and entrepreneurial nature, now hungry for the challenge & reward of the SME environment
- Other team members have joined from the likes of L’Oreal, Innocent, Danone, Mars, GSK & Nestle; attracted by the ability to drive change, build brands and leave a true legacy!
- Will be able to demonstrate impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Be fiercely driven and have a passion to succeed as if it was you own business….
Benefits & details:
- Salary is pitched c£55-70k with exceptional bonus opportunity, pension, private medical and gym benefits
- Office based in Central London – 3 days a week; 2 days WFH
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.