Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Sales Development Manager.
Field Sales Solutions are a leading field marketing company. We work in partnership with some of the biggest, most exciting brands out there and it doesn’t get much bigger than Procter & Gamble. It’s our job to ensure that when a member of the public wants to purchase goods, it’s their brands that are on the shelves.
In return for joining us as our Sales Development Manager we can offer you a competitive salary of £23,345 + Up to 15% Bonus + Company Car
Territory: BR, CT, DA, ME, TN
What you will be doing as our Sales Development Manager?
- Growing sales across the Health & Beauty category in your nominated Grocery/ High Street.
- Use the Field View sales tool to focus on developing business sales and growth.
- Review and analyse sales performance across your territory to identify key outlets with opportunity and put action plans in place at category level.
- Develop excellent working relationships in store & conduct business reviews with store managers, to review performance, agree forthcoming focus areas and drive sales.
- Positively influence availability and be responsible for using category EPOS sales data to resolve systemic issues.
- Provide training to increase store staff knowledge and awareness of the category, New Product Development & Initiatives, and build product & category knowledge.
- Positively influence on entry and exit compliance to nationally agreed promotional activity.
- Negotiate additional space on key SKUs to maximise visibility in store.
What will you need to be our Sales Development Manager?
- Negotiation and business development skills
- Knowledge of the grocery & high street retail sectors.
- Strong communication, influencing & presentation skills.
- Organisation skills
What benefits can we offer you as our Sales Development Manager?
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Sales Development Manager role also offers a variety of benefits including:
- In-house academy, offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential.
- Opportunities for career development
- Incentive program – earn points & convert to vouchers!
- Holiday accrual with length of service
- Performance related bonus
- Company car
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.