- Are a globally recognizable household name, operating in the FMCG industry
- Have developed a string of award winning, category leading products that has kept them at the top of their game.
- Are renowned for their progressive culture, with local and global progression on offer
- Is looking to continue setting the bar by creating a best in class Direct to Consumer offering and are looking for a team to help them
- Is a newly created role that will change the game entirely for how they engage with consumers
- Will be responsible for supporting the set-up and testing of their D2C sites across multiple markets
- Manage the day to day once launched, including; design, range, pricing, promotions, forecasting, merchandising and marketing of the D2C site to ensure it’s success
- Is a commercial role first and foremost and will be fully P&L responsible
- Will work with Global Teams to define the Product, Range, Customer and Commercial strategies for your respective sites and categories
- Works closely with Digital and Marketing Teams Globally to drive awareness and traffic to the D2C sites
- Must be an eCommerce expert!! With experience in a successful eCommerce business
- Will have experience working in a D2C environment already, achieving significant growth
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working operationally in an online environment including; UX Optimisation, SEO, Social Media Marketing, CRM systems and preferably a system like Shopify.
- Be highly commercial, with a strong experience in managing P&L in a D2C business
- Must have passion, drive and be able to work in an everchanging, fast paced business
- Be able to influence internal and external stakeholders, across wider teams and markets to demonstrate the opportunity in D2C
Benefits & details:
- £Highly competitive salary + car allowance and package
- +loads of other great benefits such as early finishes and flexible hours
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/16042/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.