- Exciting, high quality garden trade brand
- Well established with high growth potential
- Ideal for an established garden trade Sales Representative
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading manufacturing business with a reputation for product innovation and quality. Their strong brands now reach discerning consumers in over 100 countries yet there is still room for significant growth in the UK. As a home based Area Sales Manager you will receive first class support from an experienced leadership team, together with exciting product marketing that continues to raise public and trade awareness.
The Role of Area Sales Manager:
Ideally based in Devon, Somerset, Bristol or Bath your sales area will stretch from Cornwall to Bristol including Dorset and the Channel Islands.
With a focus on sales to independent garden centres, your role is to grow area sales by opening new stockists, driving volume through existing stockists and selling in new ranges. You will be selling fantastic products with strong brand values and be backed by dynamic marketing but this is an area with a huge opportunity for sales growth and we are looking for the talented individual with previous garden centre field sales experience who can realise its potential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Use sales data to identify opportunities
- Secure meetings with relevant garden trade buyers and sell the benefits of this brand
- Exhibit tenacity in securing sales orders for new ranges
- Extend ranges and win display space for additional products
- Network well within garden centres to win support for the brand
- Conduct business reviews with key customers to build strong partnerships
Candidate profile for this Area Sales Manager opportunity:
Ideally based in Devon, Somerset, Bristol or Bath we are looking for an experienced garden trade Sales Representative with established relationship with garden centre buyers in this region. In addition to this experience the qualities we are looking for include:
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation with a clear desire to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills and a self-starter
- Commercially astute , numerate with an appreciation for pricing, costs and profitability
- Computer literate with all Microsoft packages
This role offers a basic salary to £35,000 plus a performance-based bonus, company car, matched pension contribution to 8% of salary, private health insurance, life assurance and 25 days paid holiday plus all of the equipment and support required to be field based.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment:
Name Nick Hester
Telephone 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.