PepsiCo are looking for a fantastic individual to join the team and build on our digital business presence.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
As the Pureplay Customer Business Manager, you'll own & develop a pureplay website as a trading & marketing platform across various marketplaces.
This is a great opportunity if you have a passion for a digital agenda as you will play a critical role in innovating and driving our future business. The key to this role is being able to take a strategic and collaborative consultative approach in order to bring others on board with your ideas. You'll have very strong communication skills to engage with a wide range of customers, internal partners & stakeholders. What you'll get up to
What we're looking for:
- Own P&L & strategically grow PEP Business on pureplayer and UK Marketplaces
- Partner with Marketing teams to run marketing initiatives with customer media group. Proving our ROI of media & aligning with European analytics team on its role for effective brand activation
- Work with our internal commercialization team for customisation initiatives to adapt range onto pureplayer to leverage unique shopper needs
- Lead the evaluation of new eCommerce opportunities in pureplayer & wider digital customers building credible, specific online Joint Business Plans
- Help develop our customer business beyond a retail channel, maximizing technology opportunities
- You'll work internally & externally with sales & marketing teams to plan & deliver key initiatives across marketplaces in the UK
- Manage relationships with customer retail teams, marketplace platform providers and internal teams to meet business objectives
- Work with a cross-functional team to create and adapt promotional, marketing and range plans for each marketplace
- Manage & develop a team of 3x Direct Reports 1x NAM & 2x AEs
- Experience managing key customer relationships with multiple internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Solid digital trading experience, understanding all the commercial levers to drive performance (Range, Price, Experience, Marketing), preferably with pureplayers
- Solid commercial acumen to manage both our internal operational agenda & strategic growth objectives
- Outstanding experience managing a growing business
- Ability to operate within a moving & growing agenda - Maximising new opportunities & concepts
- Motivate others - ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver
- Entrepreneurial approach to deliver in the right way for PepsiCo
- Strong attention to detail and not afraid to get involved in every aspect of marketplaces account
- Effective time management - there will be numerous priorities across different stakeholders at the same time.