A global manufacturer of FMCG products are looking to add an Account Manager to their hugely successful and growing sales team. Client Details
As a global FMCG business with a huge presence across the world, the company are still family owned and pride themselves on their close knit, team orientated culture.
They have had an incredible journey to get them to where they are today, averaging 20% YOY on growth the last 6 years and this year on track to grow by 25%. Putting a huge emphasis on product innovation and quality, they have a state of the art manufacturing facility in Leeds and have an unrivalled reputation for supplying the most innovative products in their respective category.
Due to growth, they are looking for an Account Manager to join their team to help them grow some of their biggest customers. Description
As Account Manager you will take responsibility for a portfolio of UK based and International accounts. You will work closely with the account management team to grow, prioritise and develop new opportunities within existing accounts
and grow these profitably by finding creative, innovative solutions that can help the client grow.
- You will also be responsible for identifying gaps in the regional distribution and reseller network and filling these where appropriate in line with company focus.
- You will be responsible for managing product portfolios within each customers leading range reviews and new product launches.
- You will be one of the faces of the business at trade shows and during customer/prospect visits.
- You will also proactively identify appropriate target prospects and use a methodical approach of outreach combined with follow up to establish their key stakeholders and engage them to establish whether there is a common goal and benefit for further exploration. Ultimately you will be responsible for new client acquisition if deemed appropriate.
Most of the accounts for this role as based in Yorkshire, however there will be a small element of international travel involved. Profile
To be successful in your application of Account Manager, you must have the following:
- Experience in an FMCG business in a sales role.
- Experience managing your own customer portfolio - we are open on channel and you do not need prior international experience
- We are open to candidates that have 2-3 years experience, or are a little more experienced and could hit the ground running straight away
- Can do attitude and obsessed with delivering the best possible customer experience
- Be an effective, collaborative team player with a strong appetite to actively support the culture
- Have the passion to be a fundamental part of an incredible team ensuring that our product and the brand is available, in stock and with the correct representation within all key territories
Up to £40,000 + discretionary bonus, flexible working, pension, healthcare.
Location- in your first 4 weeks you will be expected to be in the office everyday, however once you are settled the business encourage a flexible working week 50%home and 50% office.