Are you looking for a way to top up your earnings in the run up to Christmas? Do you want a full-time but flexible role working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
Reach are looking for Full Time, Seasonal Field Sales Executives to represent our global client, Energizer. The role runs from 1st October to 31st December and gives you the opportunity to work with our Energizer operation across grocery retailers. The purpose of the role is to gain high levels of compliance and execution of corporately agreed display spaces, and to maintain these through the Christmas season. There is a degree of flexibility with this role, allowing you to choose which 5 days out of 6 you work!
We are recruiting in and around the following locations:
- Stoke on Trent/Derby
CLICK THE APPLY LINK TO BE REDIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE WHERE YOU WILL FIND AN ADVERT FOR EACH LOCATION
The festive season sees the demand for Energizer products increase. Employed by Reach, you will work with a team who are responsible for raising Energizer brand performance, awareness, and availability across UK retailers. You will act as the face of the brand, carrying out retail store visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for driving brand sales to enhance turnover and market share.
What is in it for me?
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward-thinking business. In return you will enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including:
- A competitive basic salary of £21,000 with a bonus scheme
- A flexible approach to working – 37.5 hours per week set over 5 days out of 6 (Mon – Sat)
- Mobile telephone
- Vehicle provided for transporting marketing material
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
What will I be doing?
- Building relationships with key retail decision makers (department and store managers)
- Identifying and implementing in store merchandising opportunities to increase brand visibility and availability and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Ensure Energizer promotional activity is implemented and that products are on display in the correct location and with good availability
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will have experience within a Sales, FMCG or retail area, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive, and tenacity to succeed.
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel within a defined territory
- Example working pattern Mon to Friday or 4 weekdays + Saturday (must be 5 full days, condensed hours not considered)
We are a fun, people-centric, performance focused team, who are passionate about what we do. We work hard, and we celebrate success together – with you!
As a values-driven company, we welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
We are looking to recruit for this role immediately for an October 1st start – please send your application without delay.
Reach is part of the Acosta Europe Group