Established in 1896, our client is a UK manufacturer and global supplier of quality household products. Due to exciting and ambitious growth plans, the business is now looking to expand their sales team.
They are now looking for an experienced National Account Manager to come into a key role for the business, who is keen to not just deliver growth to the business, but to their own career.
The Role | Senior National Account Manager
- Fully P&L Accountability for UK Grocery Channel
- Build and develop strong working relationships UK Grocery Accounts
- Create and implement Joint Business Plans (JBPs) with the aim of growing sales and driving value for the business and customer
- Forecasting – Provide accurate and timely forecast, accounting for seasonality, media and promotional uplifts
- A blend of home working and office based – minimum 2 days a week in the office
- Analysis – Monitor stock levels, product performance, market, promotion plan execution etc.
What we need from you?
- Experienced gained within a National Account Management position, managing at least one of the UK Top 4 Grocers
- Strong demand planning / forecasting skills coupled with experience in full P&L management
- A commercially aware and strategic thinker with analytical capability
Please send your CV to be considered for interview or contact Luke Hodgson at Landers Recruitment