- Market leading supplier of branded consumer goods
- Manage a high performing regional sales team
- Seeking a first class fmcg sales leader with strong commercial skills
An international supplier of non-food consumer goods with a portfolio of high performing brands. Already well established in many retail channels, the company’s ambitious growth strategy requires the support of a first-class Regional Sales Manager to lead, drive and coach a field sales team to be the best they can be.
The Role of Regional Sales Manager: South East, M4 corridor and South West
Within your £multi-million turnover region you will lead an established team of field Sales Representatives to reach stretching targets across sales turnover, distribution, new product introductions, display and in-store training. In addition, the Regional Sales Manager will retain commercial responsibility for the region – negotiating trading terms with group buyers, signing off special agreements, delivering against targets and forecasting future sales.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assess the skill level and training needs of all staff members. Implement coaching plans
- Review sales history by product and customer and build 2022 targets
- Build relationships with key customer contacts
- Work within the company’s leadership team to contribute to and deliver the national sales strategy
Candidate profile for this Regional Sales Manager opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced field sales manager with proven ability to sell fmcg brands to independent and group retailers. You will be a well-trained, structured, professional individual who will role model high standards throughout your team.
Key qualities will be:
- Proven successful experience of leading field sales teams in an fmcg environment
- Commercially strong – a skilled negotiator and business manager who can drive sales to maximise margin
- A skilled planner with the ability to lead by example and project a professional image
- Computer literate in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
This role offers an attractive basic salary plus a performance-based bonus, company car and comprehensive benefits package.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment:
Name Nick Hester
Telephone 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.