Passionate about sales? Join CPM now as a Sales Executive representing JTI's newest Reduced Risk Product: Ploom! Increase the sales of this fantastic, innovative product within the independent and convenience channel and be rewarded with the following: Salary £26000 + £2000 bonus and company car.Ideal location
- Croydon, United Kingdom, CR0
A full UK driving licence is essential for this job.What will you be doing in this sales executive role?
Representing JTI, one of the UK's leading FMCG brands, you will be calling into convenience and independent retail stores selling the new Ploom product, building relationships with potential clients and growing the presence of JTI in the convenience channel.
JTI Ploom is a new heated tobacco product on the market and it's your role to educate your clients on this new product, secure sales and promote it in store. You will act as a true brand ambassador of JTI Ploom, provide in store training and targeted sales support initiatives.Your day to day will include:
* Increasing the distribution of Ploom to retailers in your area by winning new business
* Learning about the competitor landscape and maintaining an excellent knowledge of the Ploom product in order to win market share
*Taking ownership of your geographical area and sourcing your own leads
* Maximising product availability, ensuring brand standards are maintained
* Daily reporting on sales performance, pricing, and other relevant market intelligenceYou would enjoy this Sales Executive job if you:
* Enjoy having control over your workload and are driven by sales
* Have great organisation and planning skills
* Are a people's person and can build relationships quickly in order to win new business
* Like to work in an ever-changing environment
* Thrive on being responsible for your own territoryWhy work for us?
Great package offered of £26,000 per annum + bonus of up to £2000 per annum, pension scheme, company vehicle, tablet and phone.
You will be given access to great training and development and the support of your manager. CPM are Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to be able to grow both themselves and their career.CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.