Position: UK Consumer Business Analyst
Based: Haddenham, UK
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Working across functions in the UK Consumer division this role will support the reporting and insight that drives the delivery of sales and instore activity across all consumer customers merchandised and depot.
- Manage day to day aspects of Demand Driven Order system to include managing SKU assortments through being part of cross functional team specifically VT (virtual team).
- Review output of system daily/weekly and recommend actions for adjustment to deliver customer and business objectives.
- Develop and drive improvement and where possible automation of reporting to give insight in to key drivers such as Field performance, Promotions, Category, Instore Activity, Seasonal Activity.
- Support field operations function providing cover when required for critical business tasks.
- Responsible to develop and provide reports and business insight to the UK consumer division to drive sales, control cost and increase profitability.
- Develop System automation and links between Demand Driven Order system and other key retail systems Mobile touch and Tableau, mastering the complex and detailed interactions and data of the field function.
- Develop tools to maximise effectiveness of order review and release by the Field Operation Team.
- Create a business insight pipeline to harness the data outputs of the system for the National Accounts, Category and Marketing teams.
- Analysing detailed performance metrics and developing KPI dashboards for field and head office.
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent technical skills acquired through previous work experience/roles.
- Experienced in Retail/Manufacturing and forecasting systems
- Knowledge of using SAP and Tableau is beneficial.
- Used to working in a dynamic environment needing to re-prioritise workload within the week to meet business needs.
- Advanced in Excel, VBA essential.
- Experienced in working as part of cross functional teams, meeting directly with and presenting to key stakeholders.
- Solutions based approach to situations and working collaboratively.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people and our planet.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and flavors to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers in 150 countries and territories in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a culture based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, ethics and integrity and growth.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team with a passion for flavour, then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 92475).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.