Marketing Manager UK & Ireland
Are you a leader with a hunger for growth, building top-performing teams and great tasting food? If yes, you could be just the one we are looking for! We are now looking for a Marketing Manager UK & Ireland. This role will be responsible for the marketing and business plan for the UK and Irish markets.
As a Marketing Manager, you will work pro-actively to lead the business towards continuous successful growth and deliver on ambitious overall business objectives and building our loved brands, Santa Maria and Golden Green, with a focus on the out of home and industry sectors. You have the overall responsibility for the brand, portfolio and marketing strategy for the UK. To include assortment, price, activation and implementation on the market to secure engagement with our customers. You are responsible for the ‘strategy into action’ development and implementation. You lead, set and monitor the performance of objectives and KPIs throughout the marketing and sales organisation.
Your team will work closely with central functions such as our Marketing and Innovation department. The role is based in our office in Milton Keynes, and you will report to Marketing Director Scandinavia & Central Europe located in Mölndal, Sweden. You will be a member of the Marketing Leadership Team in the Business Area.
The role and key responsibilities
As Marketing Manager, you have the overall responsibility for the country growth strategy, including ensuring successful growth initiatives and the general management of the product brands and portfolio for the UK & I. A mid-sized business, the role has two direct reports.
• Channel Management of Out of Home, convenience and fresh meal industry
• Develop long term (3y) vision and plan for the commercial business and marketing, incl. roadmap for the country together with Country Manager
• Yearly planning and execution of commercial business and marketing plan for the country (also with Country Manager)
• Creation and execution of marketing plan, including managing all parts of the marketing mix in line with strategy and priorities.
• Assortment Mix management, optimal and profitable assortment
Competencies and Qualifications
• Minimum 8 years’ experience from marketing in an international environment,
• Experience from Convenience sector, fresh meal industry and OOH / Retail
• University Degree in Business Administration
• Strong business acumen:
- Understanding of the customer and market dynamics
- Portfolio, price and marketing investment management (incl. ROI)
• Robust understanding of brand, consumer and shopper marketing, on a strategic as well as tactical level
• Proven, strong management skills
• Proven ability to translate insights and strategies into action
• Beneficiary to have experience from other commercial departments, e.g. Sales or Category.
• Fluency in English (written and verbal)
Cv's will be sent to our retained consultant Neil Rogers at Morgan Philips UK Ltd.