Category & Shopper Manager
Office based in Milton Keynes
The main target of this role is to analyse and develop category support plans across OOH & Retail by taking a holistic view of sales and brand performance metrics and building compelling propositions to support our brand presence and growth. The role has a strong focus on OOH ( Foodservice) , food industry, Key restaurants as well as Retail. The Category Manager is the first point of contact in terms of portfolio or brand development/amendment needs for central and local marketing organisations. In addition, the role requires shopper support where needed (most likely selective retail).
Experience & knowledge:
• Minimum 3 years of working experience related to retail or OOH trade: e.g. as Sales Support, Marketing or as Category Analyst in OOH/FMCG/Industry, or from a retailer.
• Some shopper experience desirable, such as campaign development, implementation and ROI- where required.
• Proven track record of commercial business analysis and the impact of such research (ROI) on commercial business decisions/ways of working.
This role would suit an experienced Category Manager looking for a new challenge within a forward-thinking business with exciting growth plans.
Benefits & details:
• Ideally, this will be an office-based role with the flexibility to work at home under our Hybrid working philosophy. The role will involve visits to customers when required.
• Salary is dependent on experience with bonus opportunity and broader package.
• Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business and growth-oriented commercial team
• Commitment to training & development
Cv's will be sent to our retained consultant Neil Rogers at Morgan Philips Uk Ltd.